Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

心 を あいぶかい

こんにちわ 皆さん!!,
It's has been a few weeks since I've updated everyone about my goings-on. Well I figured everyone is a bit curious and is asking my parents and what not, but I'm doing great! Exactly 2 weeks from yesterday I'll be on a plane to Japan and I absolutely can not wait for it. To be honest, I'm absolutely terrible at the language: I can barely introduce myself.....I mean BARELY. It's pretty bad. I'm trying, though, and I know that I'll get it eventually....
Well, I don't really know what to tell everyone. I was called as the District Leader for my district here in the MTC. Can't say as I particularly wanted that job, but we never do, huh? Our district has gotten extremely close and I'll be sad when we have to split up here in 2 weeks. Sister Wright from my branch says, "Ohaiyoo gozaimasu and Elder Spurling has really cool ties." My companion and I also were called as some calling I can't remember the name of, but we taught the new missionaries how to use the computers. We only did it once and they released us, so that was cool.
The MTC is great. I really love all the people here but I hate the food and the smell of the laundry room (you were right, Bishop Vincent, the smell is still atomic....). My companion is still pretty okay. He has to be more patient with me than I do with him, but I love him! Elder Denison says, "I hate it when when Spurling Choro sticks his sweaty hands on my face. He is nice to me, except when he's not , but generally he is." That's Denison Choro for you!! He's a real poop from the time we wake up until we have breakfast. He is really good at the language and generally leads our lessons. He's awesome, kind of. He agrees to go to choir with me every week which helps keep me sane throughout the week! I love singing. I don't know if any of you know that or not.
 
Shout-Out: Grandma Spurling for your letter! I loved hearing from you! Vincents for all of the cookies and letters and talks and love! The Larsons for those cute little letters and the gummy bears! Grace Fish, for all the letters and doodles. Keep sending them! There are a lot more letters that I've gotten and I'll try to write you all back as soon as I can, but I don't have a whole lot of time so I hope this little bit of an update will suffice for now. I'll do another when I get to Japan and I promise it will be more interesting!!   
I forgot my camera in the room as well so next week I'll post some pictures on here!!! Sorry Mom and Dad.......
 
皆さんをあいしてます!!!
スパーリングちよろう
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment