Translate

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hey Fam,
Here's another one for ya. It's not very informative probably. Kind of later at night buuut......It's me and Elder Brackner. Elder Brackner. He's a total boss. His Japanese is awesome and he's totally fearless when it comes to dendo. I'm seriously learning a TON from him. I think he should be the senior in this companionship. But besides that, he's WAY fun. I probably get along with him better so far than I have with any of my other companions. Not to mention we are actually getting opportunities to teach. It's ben a crazy two weeks already. I love this area and the ward and everything.  DL has been fun. Having a leadership responsibility has really helped me focus WAY more on my calling as missionary and on how I can become more charitable and Christ-like. It's one of the best things so far.
Elder Spurling

No comments:

Post a Comment