Translate

Sunday, March 2, 2014

no subject line......れ

Hey folks,
Here's another. I don't think I properly described how great the baptism was yesterday. I honestly couldn't explain it to my companion either, but it was truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Nakabayashi was so prepared and was SOOOO excited and felt the Spirit so much yesterday.....it was honestly unbelievable. I have no clue why I was allowed to be a part of this, but I know the Lord knows her and knew what she needed to hear and feel. There truly is no greater feeling than knowing that the Lord performed a miracle in another person's life through you. The gospel is true. Hevenly Father know each of us. He wants us to be happy and he will do all he can to make that happen.
Elder Spurling

No comments:

Post a Comment