Translate

Sunday, August 10, 2014

わたしの愛している家族へ、 今週は本当に楽しかったんですよ!!たくさん奇跡戸かよいものを見たんだ。I 大好き伝道!

I can't believe I'm down to the final stretch either! It's crazy out here! I went on splits 3 different times this week and had probably 3 of the splits I've ever had. I got to go out with Elder Harper, my second companion. He's going home this week and so we went out and hit the pavement as hard as we could. We taught a ton of lessons and handed out 3 BoM's. It was crazy good!! I went with two other really young missionaries who I found out are vastly superior in skill to a lot of the older missionaries. I learned a load and a half from them.

We met the new mission president and his wife this week at a conference that they did here. They are Japanese, but lived in Chicago for a while and so are basically super fluent.... but they still did their workshops in Japanese so I set up a wireless mic and earphones and translated for some of the younger missionaries. It was terrifiying, but I got through it alright. HA!

We actually had fireworks on the 5th and took our dinner time to watch them but didn't get to see the very end..... they had 10,000 fireworks! I don't think anyone knew about the 4th of July, but it was nice.

I'll talk to ya'll later! Going on a hike today. Transfer week.....

Elder Spurling 

No comments:

Post a Comment